Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Morning Poo























As you may have noticed, that bird toy is in most of the pics of Lucy taken recently. That bird toy is like crack to that cat. Birdie, as we have dubbed it, has to be put away at night and when I leave for work. It's got an elastic string that could easily get wrapped around a little kitty's neck, so I supervise the playing. This morning before I left for work I put birdie in the coat closet. Before I could get the door shut, Lucy ran into the closet, grabbed birdie and ran off with it in her mouth, which by the way is about the cutest damn thing I've ever seen. Finally I got birdie in the closet and left.

When I got home this evening and opened the closet door to hang up my coat, Lucy was right there, ran in the closet and started pulling birdie out. Problem is, that if birdie is out before dinner or breakfast for that matter, Lucy can't focus on eating. She just wants to play with that damn toy. It's definitely cat crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment